The following is a list of our recommendations for items you should bring on one of our Guided Fishing Trips in Venice, Louisiana.
- Valid Louisiana Fresh and Salt water fishing license, if you are from out of state, you have to get a 3 day-pass (1 pass for each person) from LA Wildlife and Fisheries. This license is mandatory and you are responsible for getting it and carrying it with you while fishing.
- Rain gear and/or sun protection: a hat and waterproof sunblock, sunglasses
- Your food and drinks, ice will be provided for this effect and for keeping your trophies cold
- Because of limited storage space, please limit personal effects to 1 waterproof small bag
- Don't forget your camera, make sure you have enough film...or an empty card
- You will need to come with an ice chest to bring your catch home.
- We usually freeze fish in water for you to take home. If you prefer to vacuum seal it please bring your own vacuum seal bags. We have a vacuum sealer that you can use and bag your fish the way you like.
Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries toll free phone number to get your 3 day-pass or Charter Passenger License is: (888) 765-2602. Call them and tell the agent you will be fishing with a licensed guide. It is fast and easy. You will need a credit card number. You can also go to : www.wlf.louisiana.gov and purchase your license online.
FISH ON GUIDE SERVICE: VENICE LOUISIANA FISHING CHARTER GUIDE SERVICE.